Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Canceled

 

Sadly, there was no Domestic Divas meeting this month. It seems everyone decided to be born or knows a loved one who was born in the month of February (or at least close to it).

Mindy’s Birthday fell on the very day, Keelee was gone on her B-day to Cancun (poor thing) so she celebrated with Brooke and some friends on the first Monday of February also.

Shanelle went to dinner for her father-in-laws  Birthday, Brooke Rechtenbach wasn’t feeling so great, Amber had lots to do so that left little old me.

I didn’t want to take up Lindsay’s night just to entertain me alone so I called her and we decided to postpone until next month. So sorry Linds! Hope we didn’t put you out too much.

Our next meeting I will be bringing around a sign up sheet so we can all take turns hosting (only if you want to) so we will know in advance what to plan on. I will also gather everyone's information (phone number, address, e-mail/blogs etc) so we can contact each other.

So girls….

Til next month.

Remember we are still meeting at Lindsay’s home at 7:00 p.m. and will be sharing dessert recipes….yum yum yum! Call me for more details

-Jami

1 comment:

  1. I was not put out, but missed all you girls last night. Next month should be fun! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete